Day 1: Water wheels walk and rafting
AM: You enter Pu Luong Nature Reserve by road via a breathtaking mountain pass giving you a panoramic view of the whole valley. You arrive at your accommodation in time for a delicious lunch, followed by free time to explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting.
PM: You will be transferred to a suspension bridge over the Cham River, where you begin your walk in search of stunning water wheels. Get up close to each wheel and discover how water is moved from the river to handmade bamboo aqueducts via simple constructions of all sizes.
Arriving at a local fisherman’s house, you have a short rest to gear up for the rafting adventure with Dinh and his team. Float along the calm river and enjoy the views, in between learning how to paddle and steer your handcrafted rafts.
Arriving at scenic Tan Lap bridge, you disembark to be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat for dinner.
Day 2: Village life and the community
AM: Start early to descend into the beautiful valley facing the Retreat where you walk around tumbling rice terraces. Trek through small paths shrouded in vegetation to slowly reveal a picturesque village sitting at the base of a towering mountain. Your camera will not be able to sit still!
Continuing to the base of the valley, you weave between roads and farmland, villages and wild fields, ponds and rivers, mountains and open land. Savor the ever-changing scenery as you trek to a beautiful spot. Then you will be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat for lunch.
PM: Check out the Lodge. See you next time!
– Private bed (House on stilt) or Private room with ensuite bathroom (for Bungalow)
– All activities are mentioned in specific itineraries
– English speaking guide
– Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
– Full board: 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
– River Rafting
– Free Wi-Fi at Pu Luong Retreat
– Welcome drink
– 2 bottles daily in the Bungalow room
– VAT invoice
– Land transfer from/to Pu Luong
– River kayaking
– Gratuities and other personal expenses
– English/French speaking guide
– Kindly please keep your car and driver in Pu Luong to transfer during the tour
– The itineraries are subjected to change up to the weather condition