– Joining a prime day trip to Ninh Binh with the unique route
– Spending 2 days 1 night on a cruise in Halong Bay with many exciting activities
– Visiting highlight site in Hanoi: Ho Chi Minh Complex, Hoan Kiem Lake, Temple of Literature
Day 1: Hanoi City Tour (L)
8.00 am: Tour guide and driver will pick you up then transfer to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (closes on Monday and Friday morning. And closes during October), One-Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat).
Lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the Temple of Literature. Continue visiting Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple. Enjoy a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarters at the end of the day and drop off at your hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (L)
07.30 - 08.00 am: Tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel. Then transfer on the expressway from Hanoi to Ninh Binh in comfort and time-saving.
The first stop is Tam Coc town, take the bikes for local discovery with 3 stopovers in the bike ride: Bich Dong Pagoda, an ancient pagoda located in the mountain cave; the Dam Khe local village, located in the middle of the village, to have a vivid image of lifestyle in here, and an outdoor museum (Co Vien Lau).
12.15 pm: Have lunch at a local restaurant. At the meal, guests will have a chance enjoy specialties of Ninh Binh that is goat meat, rolled with some herbs. After lunch and rest, start cruising on Tam Coc in nearly 2 hours by the hand-rowed boats.
15.00 pm: Visitors will say goodbye Tam Coc to move to the historical land of Trang An – Hoa Lu, is the first place of the original capital of The Grande Viet (Vietnam today). Here you will visit two temples of the two kings (King Dinh and King Lee) who founded Vietnam 1000 years ago. Leaving Hoa Lu town, we will move to the Bamboo homestay where you will have a relaxing time, enjoy the drinks while watching the sundowns.
17.00 pm: Say goodbye Ninh Binh, we will return to Hanoi by expressway.
18.30 - 19.00: Back to the hotel.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay – overnight on the cruise (L, D)
08.00 – 08.30 am: Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have a delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. The evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in a private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Day 4: Halong Bay Cruising – Back to Hanoi
Morning tea and coffee will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first and second day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for the panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view of the bay and have farewell lunch while passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to harbor. Arrive at harbor around 12.00 pm and back to Hanoi.
Drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00 pm.
Price from: $ 305/person
– English speaking guide
– A/C Transports per program
– Entrance fees and visit fees
– Biking, Boat trip, and Kayaking
– 1 night in a private cabin on 5* cruise
– Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
– Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Travel insurance
– Drinks & other meals
– Tips and other personal services
– Halong 5* cruise options: Azalea, Victory Star, Signature or similar
– Transport: New and clean with A/C
– Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
– Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
– Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
– Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
– The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability