Address : 8A Nguyen Binh Khiem St., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Telephone : (84-8) 38228899
Fax : (84-8) 38234473
From 01 Jan 2011 to 31 Dec 2011
Contact us for details
- Situated at the periphery of the central zone within District One, Somerset Ho Chi Minh City is just minutes away from
the business and shopping areas of the city. At closer proximity, there is the City Mart supermarket and Diamond Plaza Shopping Mall where you can find a wide variety of imported and local merchandise along with supermarkets retailing many different kinds of imported and local produce for your personal needs, a post office near Le Duan Boulevard, Saigon Hospital close to Le Loi Boulevard, International Medical Centres that are open 24 hours and local markets and shopping centres sprinkled along the way towards the centre of the city.
- Nearby, The Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens) houses rare animals, ornamental plants, including a famous collection of orchids, and recreation areas for children and adults. There are thousands of trees and rare plant species from different parts of the region, as well as from Africa and America. The Zoo keeps hundreds of species of mammals, reptiles and birds, all provided with fairly spacious outdoor enclosures.
- Ho Chi Minh City is the heart and soul of Vietnam. The downtown area, officially called District One, features a wide range of shops, karaoke pubs, dance clubs, fine restaurants, cafes, office buildings as well as stalls, stands-on-wheels and vendors selling wares on sidewalks. Beautifully landscaped in charming resort style, Somerset Ho Chi Minh City offers generous living space with refined standards of comfort and luxury within the prestigious District One.
- Located just slightly off the centre of District One, yet within , Somerset Ho Chi Minh City gives you the advantage of having your sanctuary of serenity while enjoying convenient access to a wide range of international restaurants, entertainment and shopping centres, the business and embassy districts, the scenic Saigon River and Thao Cam Vien (the local Zoo and Botanical Gardens). On Sundays and holiday nights, the streets of Central Ho Chi Minh City are jam-packed with young locals cruising the town on bicycles and motorbikes, out to see and be seen. Entertainment ranges from discos and karaoke pubs in the larger hotels, loud Western music in bars such as the Hard Rock Caf?r experiencing traditional Vietnamese music at the Conservatory of Music.
- While at Ho Chi Minh City, experience the rich culture and history of this bustling and dynamic city firsthand: take in the sights from a hired boat along the Saigon River, walk the halls and chambers of the Reunification Palace, appreciate the beauty of Giac Lam (a pagoda dated 1744), be reminded of the scars of Vietnam at the War Remnants Museum or have a meal at Binh Soup Shop or Pho 2000.
- At this prestigious address, embrace into your haven of serenity and comfort while deliberating the fact that you are never too far from the vibrant pulse of the city and the wonders of its outer reaches.
- Designed For An Enriching Lifestyle: Be spoilt for choice with 165 residences from spacious two, three and four-bedroom suites, each fully furnished and designed to suit both individual and family lifestyles. At Somerset Ho Chi Minh City, you have our fullest attention to the smallest of details. Live in luxurious comfort in our fully furnished residences with every modern convenience for an enriched lifestyle. The modern and fully equipped kitchen with all the modern necessities is ideal for individuals or families with children.
Residence Features & Amenities:
- Back-up generator
- Colour television with satellite and cable channels
- Fully-equipped kitchen with:
* Microwave oven
* Electric stove
* Cooker hob and hood
- Hair dryer
- IDD telephone with voice mail facilities
- In-room electronic safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Multi-split air conditioning
- Washing machine-cum-dryer
- Water filtration system
- Water heating system
Facilities & other services :
- Our outdoor Jacuzzi beckons, coaxing you to relax and soak in a bit of sun while our daily maid service ensures all your housekeeping concerns are taken care of and our 24-hour reception staff are trained to attend to all your needs. After a swim or a workout at the gymnasium, refuel your energy with a fine Food & Beverage menu available at the poolside restaurant.
- At Somerset Ho Chi Minh City, we strive to enrich your living experience.
Facilities & Services For Leisure & Convenience:
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour security
- Daily maid service (except Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Fully-equipped gymnasium
- Indoor and large outdoor children?s play areas
- Multi-purpose function room
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Poolside restaurant
- Swimming pool with wading pool
- Tennis Court