Day 1: Ha Noi – Son La (L, D)
Drive to Son la via Son tay with lots sightseeing en route. O/N in hotel
Day 2: Son La – Lai Chau – Tam Duong (B, L, D)
Drive to Tuan Giao via Lai Chau with sightseeing & visit a lots of beautiful scenes of rice fields and waterfalls, Markets, Village of difference hill tribes en-route. O/N in guesthouse
Day 3: Tam Duong – Sapa (B, L, D)
Jeep ride from Tam Duong to Sapa, on this day you'll have a chance to see the most beautiful scenes and lots of difference hill tribes in Northern such as H'Mong, Black Thai, Black Dzao, Pazi. Free at leisure. O/N in hotel at Sapa town.
Day 4: Sapa – Bac Ha - Trekking (B, L, D)
After breakfast, 2hrs trek 7kms to visit Cat Cat village, home to Black H’mong hill tribe. After Lunch, Jeep ride 120km to Bac Ha. Stop en route to visit Coc Ly village, Home to H’mong & Nung minority en route. Boating along Chay river with stop to visit to waterfall, cave. Jeep picks up then continue drive to Bac Ha town. O/N in hotel at Bac ha.
Day 5: Trekking - Homestay (B, L, D)
10kms trekking passing lots of rice field with some stop to
visit schools where you’ll meet hill tribe children. Chance to enjoy the nature of the highland. Picnic lunch then continue trekking 5kms more. The trekking ends at a remote hamlet, home to Nung Hill tribe, where you can witness how is the primitive life.... Meeting & Talking with them to learn more about their custom and traditional habit. Homestay on stilt house.
Day 6: More trek – Bac Ha - Hanoi (B, L)
Wandering around the village to see farmer working that You haven’t ever seen. Continue trekking back to Bac Ha town and to visit The Palace of The King of the Black H’mong, that was built by French. Drive back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi in the evening.
||3 - 4 pax
||5 - 9 pax
- Pick up & drop off at hotels at the tour places
- Accommodation based on twin sharing at places as indicated in program
- Food as mentioned in the itinerary (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- All transfers and transportation
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Professional English speaking tour guide at places
- Purified water & wet towel
- Private car (Land Cruiser),
- Visa application fee to Vietnam
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Late check out & early check in for accommodation at the places
- Airport tax and departure tax
- All other service not made on the written form
- Tips and gratuities