8:00: Vietnam Amazing Travel’s car and guide pick you up at your hotel. Depart from Hanoi centre to the North of the city. Enjoy the rich fertile farmlands of the Red River Delta scene on the way to Thay (the Master) pagoda at Thay Village. This village is very famous as it is the motherland of Water Puppetry. Tour continues with visiting Tay Phuong Pagoda where the unique collection of Buddhist Statue still remains intact since 17th century.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, visit Duong Lam ancient village of Viet people famous for its hundreds of houses built of later it brick. Visit Mong Phu communal house, Mia Pagoda… After visit one family where three or five generations live together, drive back to centre, then to your hotel. End of service.
PRIVATE TOUR (USD/PAX):
• Car/Van in the tour.
• English speaking guide.
• Mineral water on the car.
• Insurance in tour.
• All meal at restaurant.
• Entrance fee.
• All airfares, transfers, hotels & visa arrangements.
• Kayak, beverages, spa and personal expenses.
• All services not clearly included.
• Tip for driver and guide.
• Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.