Day 1: ARRIVAL HANOI (D)
Today you’ll land in Hanoi. Warmly welcome by Vietnam Amazing Travel's Guide & car driver at airport then transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check in hotel and relax. Have dinner at local restaurant. Free time to discover Hanoi.
Day 2: HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel then drive to Ninh Binh. You will visit Hoa Lu – the former ancient Royal Capital of Viet Nam, Dinh Temple – where worshipped King Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Temple – where worshipped King Le Dai Hanh.
When finishing Hoa Lu Ancient Capital you spend 45 minutes transfer to Tam Coc. The time for lunch. After having lunch, you will take a small bamboo boat and go along the Ngo Dong River to visit Tam Coc (Three Caves) – “Halong Bay on land” for 2 hours. Then get back the whaft, and leave Tam Coc for Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi around 6:00pm. Have dinner at local restaurant. Relax and overnight at hotel.
Day 3: HANOI – HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L/D)
8: 00 am: Depart this morning for magnificent Halong Bay, a dedicated UNESCO Natural World Heritage site, to enjoy a boat cruise pass the islands of Trong, Mai, Lu Huong, visit Thien Cung Cave and Dau Go Grotto. You will note as you cruise between the cliffs that many of them look like fairy-tale castles. Enjoy a seafood lunch onboard. Return to Hanoi with the rest of the afternoon. Have dinner at local restaurant before catch night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on the train.
Day 4: LAO CAI - SAPA – CAT CAT (B/L/D)
Arrive in Lao Cai in early morning, transfer to Sapa by bus. Have breakfast in hotel and shopping at morning market. Enjoy lunch at the restaurant. Check in hotel and relax. Transfer and trek Cat Cat village of H'mong tribe in the valley, which remains very generally uncorrupted outside forces. Excellent views of the valley, the magnificent limestone and paddy fields of H'mong village. Enjoy some visits to local families and reach their customs. Dinner at the restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: HAM RONG – SAPA – LAO CAI - HANOI (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at the hotel, climbing up to Ham Rong Mountain with elevator steps. From the mountain, the superb views of all Sapa valley including Sapa town with hills and gothic villas, gardens and paddy fields as well as opposite Hoang Lien Son range with the over 3000 meters high Fansipan. Back to Lao Cai City. Dinner at the restaurant in Lao Cai. Then get night train for coming back to Hanoi. Overnight on the train. Arrival early morning in Hanoi.
Day 6: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Have breakfast and early check in. You have the morning free to relax before your return flight home. Finish your unforgettable trip with Vietnam Amazing Travel Co., Ltd.
PACKAGE PRICE: USD/PAX
|JOIN WITH OTHER GROUP
|Kinds of hotel
||2 – 3 pax
||4 – 9 pax
||10 – 14 pax
||14 – 24 pax
• Hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
• Early check in on sixth day
• Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
• All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure day, transfer as itinerary.
• Boat trip cruise in Halong Bay
• Return train ticket: Hanoi – Lao Cai - Hanoi
• English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
• Bamboo boat rowing on Ngo Dong River in Tam Coc.
• All entrance and sightseeing fees
• International airfare and airport tax in Vietnam
• Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
• Tipping / Gratuities
• Single supplement
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.