8h00: Vietnam Amazing Travel’s car and tour guide will pick you up at the hotel. About 10h30AM arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
Have lunch at local restaurant with local food.
After lunch, take the amazing boat trip to visit Trang An grottoes which is a gathering of 31 valleys, 50 cross-water caves, and home to 600 kinds of flora and over 200 kinds of fauna, many of them in the Red Book of Vietnam. While rowing through Trang An grotto in the quiet, fresh air of the highlands, with only the sound of birds and the oars stirring the clear water and surrounded by magnificent forested mountains upon which graze white goats, visitors enjoy a heaven on earth.
16h00: Leave Trang An and drive back to Hanoi. Finish unforgettable full day trip at your hotel in Hanoi!
PRIVATE TOUR (USD/PAX)
• Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
• Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
• Boat trip rowing on river to discover 7 tunnel caves in Trang An.
• English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
• All entrance and sightseeing fees
• All taxes & services charge.
• Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses
• Tipping/ Gratuities
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.