Once a French hill station, the area is home to a number of ethnic minority communities, including the Black H’Mong and Red Dzao, among others. Sa Pa’s breathtaking beauty comes in the form hills, valleys, mountains, streams and waterfalls, not to mention the warmth of the locals.
Night 1: HANOI – LAO CAI RAILWAY STATION
Vietnam Amazing Travel’s Car and guide will pick you up at hotel and transfer to the Hanoi Train Station. Take a night train to Lao Cai Railway station. Overnight on the train.
Day 1: LAO CAI – SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE (B/L/D)
Our guide meets you at the Lao Cai train station, and you depart for Sapa by minibus. Arriving in Sapa mid-morning, you check in to the hotel, have breakfast and some time for R&R. After lunch, our guide takes you to visit two Black H’mong villages (Cat Cat Village) and a waterfall. There, you will have a chance to see the hydroelectric power station built by the French. After that, it’s back to Sapa for dinner. In the evening, you’re free to do as you wish. You can explore the town of Sa Pa, and we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market (only on Saturday night).
Day 2: SAPA – HAM RONG – LAO CAI (B/L/D)
After breakfast, our guide takes you to visit Ham Rong mountain. You’ll eat lunch either with an ethnic minority family or on the way back to Lao Cai to catch a night train back to Hanoi, arriving the next morning at 5:00 am.
PACKAGE PRICE: USD/pax
JOIN WITH OTHER GROUP
||Single Supplement (USD/R/N)
|3 stars( Holiday view or Papivilion hotel)
|3 stars (Bamboo or Royal view hotel)
|4 stars ( Chau Long hotel )
|4 stars ( Victoria resort )
PRIVATE TOUR (USD/PAX)
|Over night at 3 star hotel
||3 – 5 pax
|6 – 9 pax
||10 – 16 pax
|17 - 30 pax
|Over night at 4 star hotel
||3 – 5 pax
||6 – 9 pax
||10 – 16 pax
||17 - 30 pax
• 1 nights hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
• Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai - Hanoi
• Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
• Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up from your hotel.
• English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
• All entrance and sightseeing fees
• All taxes & services charge.
• Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
• Pick up from train station to hotel in Hanoi when the trip finishes.
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses
• Tipping/ Gratuities
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.