Day 1: Hanoi – Hoang Su Phi (L/D)
8.00 am: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi and follow on Route 2 heading Northeast to Ha Giang. We'll pass through scenic areas with photo opportunities at Tam Dao (Vinh Phuc) and at Tuyen Quang. After Tuyen Quang City, we'll be traveling along the Lo River with plantations of grapefruits, tangerines, and oranges all the way to Viet Quang Township.
After a local lunch on the street, we turn into a small road which goes up and up offering stunning mountainscapes. We arrive at the homestay in mid-afternoon. Free time walking around the village enjoying the peaceful and fresh atmosphere. Dinner and overnight at Dzao family.
Day 2: Full Day Trekking at Hoang Su Phi (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the homestay, we depart for 6-7 hours trek to explore the villages on high altitudes around Thong Nguyen. The path goes up slightly for half an hour and we'll find ourselves hiking through a forest, tea plantations, terraced rice fields, scenic mountain slopes. Our lunch is at a local ethnic family. There are possible nice encounters with locals going about their daily work on the trek. We arrive back at our homestay in mid-afternoon. Have free time for refreshment. Overnight second night at Dzao family.
Day 3: Hoang Su Phi – Hanoi (B/L)
Breakfast at the homestay before we say goodbye our family to return Hanoi, late lunch on the road restaurant then move down south. We arrive back in Hanoi in the early evening. We take you to places others can't reach.
Price from $ 260/person
– Private door-to-door pick-up-off services
– All private transfer and transportation
– English speaking guide as per program
– Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners as mentioned (L/D)
– All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
– Accommodation at hotels/ homestays as mentioned
– Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
– Travel insurance
– International flight and taxes
– Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
What To Takes:
– Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
– It is essential to bring your passport for this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat, and sun hat...