DAY 1: HANOI – SAPA BY – SHORT TREK TO CAT CAT VILLAGE (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00 am: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or meeting point and depart for Sapa.
9.30 am: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00 am: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00 pm: Arrive at Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Our tour guide will inform short information to you before checking in then enjoy the set menu lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
14.30 pm: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’ mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, go trekking down to the valley bottom to the waterfall - Hydraulic Power Station; stop for taking some photos with bridge and waterfall then you will walk up the hill for the bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 km and it lasts for 2 hours.
17.00 pm: Come back to Sapa Town. Free at leisure until 19.00 pm. Have dinner and overnight in the hotel with night activities.
DAY 2: LAO CHAI – TA VAN – MUONG HOA VALLEY – HANOI (B, L)
7.00 – 8.00 am: Have breakfast at the hotel, check out the room and prepare the light pack for trekking (Big luggage keep in hotel store).
8.00 am: A short trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 km and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30 am: Our bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to get back Sapa.
12.30 – 13.30 pm: Have lunch at the hotel.
13.30 – 14.45 pm: Relax and leisure on your own, have a shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 – 15.00 pm: Meet all group members at the hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30 pm: Get on the car to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15 pm: We say goodbye to you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Finish Sapa 2 Days/1 Night Tour.
• New car with A/C for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
• 2 bottles of water, tissues /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
• English Speaking Tour Guide
• Meals per itinerary
• Admission fee as itinerary
• The room in the Sapa hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
• Single supplement
• Others not clearly mentioned above
• Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing the bed with parents
• Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-8 years) sharing the bed with parents
• Over 9 years is adult’s rate
• A couple travels with 2chidrend. The 2nd Child will be charged 100% adults ticket
• Quote price is applied for the booking of the group of 2 up
• The quoted price is not applied for the tour departs on: Christmas Day (24th-26th Dec), Eva New Year (31st Dec, 1st Jan), Lunar New Year, Liberty Day (30th Apr), Labor Day (1st May), Independence Day (2nd Sep)
• Surcharge the US $30/pax for those booking departs on Holiday / High Peak Period as mentioned above
• In day 2, if you do not want to attend the short trek to Lao Chai - Ta Van Village, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees are paid by you.
• Old people should not attend the long trek (9 km) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
• Handicapped people and children under 6 years old shouldn’t attend trekking
The thing to brings:
• Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
• Due to an altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March.
• Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
• You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.