Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, the center of culture, politics, economy, and trade of the whole country. Along with the many thousand years of civilization, with many ancient and modern works, with unique sidewalk cultural experiences, the special historical sites will all make you an unforgettable trip. Especially not only experience the identity of 36 bustling streets, beautiful roads but also have moments of experiencing the enjoyment of the national culture through the museum, through the puppet theater special characteristics,... with Hanoi City full-day tour.
8.00 am: Our driver and tour guide pick you up from your hotel, then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting place.
Just next destination is Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West Lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri).
12.30 pm: Lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch proceed to visit the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Temple of Literature -Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. In the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration.
Add some options: Enjoy Water Puppet Show from 15.30 to 16.15 pm by Electric Car or Cyclo around Hanoi's Old Quarter.
Come back to your hotel at 17.00 pm.
– Full transfers by A/C car
– English speaking tour guide
– Entrance fees
– Cyclo or Water Puppet Show Ticket costs 6$/person
– Personal expenses
– Tips & gratuities
– What not mentioned above
What to brings:
– A hat & sunscreen
– Appropriate clothing for the season
– Comfortable walking shoes/clothes
– If you're going to see Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, you should not wear shorts
– Children under 3 years old are not allowed to get inside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
– Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closed on Monday and Friday morning. And closes from 5th Sep to 31st October
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather
– Special request (diet or vegetarian,...) should be sent before your departure date.
– Water Puppet show for the Deluxe option only. Then the tour will finish around 17.00 – 17.30 pm.
– Bat Trang Pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed & Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).