Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, the center of culture, politics, economy, and trade of the whole country. Along with the many thousand years of civilization, with many ancient and modern works, with unique sidewalk cultural experiences, the special historical sites will all make you an unforgettable trip.
Especially not only experience the identity of 36 bustling streets, beautiful roads but also have moments of experiencing the enjoyment of the national culture through the museum, through the puppet theater special characteristics,... with Hanoi City full-day tour.
8.00 Am: The driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel, start visiting first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
9.00: Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero Uncle Ho and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969.
9.30: You’ll visit the One Pillar Pagoda, which is actually a group of structures that collectively make up a pagoda built over the water in the middle of a square lake.
– Departure on MON, FRI:
Depart for Bat Trang ceramic village which is about 20 km away from Hanoi, this is pottery village with a half- millenary historic development (applied on MON, FRI)
– Departure on TUE, WED, THU, SAT, SUNDAY:
You’ll stop in at the Museum of Ethnology. This superb museum showcases the depth of Vietnamese cultural diversity with an astounding collection of 15,000 artifacts gathered from throughout Vietnam. Maps, displays, and dioramas are labeled in Vietnamese, French, and English. Displays portray a typical village market, the making of comical hats and a Tay shamanic ceremony; videos show the real thing.
You can also check out a traditional Black Thai house reconstructed in the museum. There's also a center for research and conservation where scientists from all over the world study traditional Vietnamese cultures.
12.30: You have lunch at a restaurant.
13.30: Visit the Temple of literature, considering the first university of Vietnam. The temple was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages, and scholars.
Afterward, you’ll visit Hoan Kiem Lake, the heart and soul of Hanoi, visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong Saint and Tran Hung Dao General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
15.30 – 16.00: Come back to your hotel. Hanoi City Tour 1 day ends
Add some options: Enjoy Water Puppet Show from 15.30 to 16.15 or Electric Car or Cyclo around Hanoi's Old Quarter.
Come back to your hotel at 17.00 – 17.30 pm.
– Full transfers by A/C car
– English speaking tour guide
– Entrance fees
– Cyclo or Water Puppet Show Ticket costs $10/person
– Personal expenses
– Tips & gratuities
– Others not mentioned above
What to brings:
– A hat & sunscreen
– Appropriate clothing for the season
– Comfortable walking shoes/clothes
– If you're going to see Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, you should not wear shorts
– Children under 3 years old are not allowed to get inside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
– Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closed on Monday and Friday morning. And closes from 5th Sep to 31st October
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather
– Special request (diet or vegetarian,...) should be sent before your departure date.
– Water Puppet show for the Deluxe option only. Then the tour will finish around 17.00 – 17.30 pm.
– Bat Trang Pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed & Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).