HANOI WALKING TOUR
This morning, you will have the chance to charge energy for a new day with a bowl of “Pho” - a traditional and popular breakfast of Hanoi. A cup of strong Vietnamese coffee will wake you up for a stunning journey ahead. When everything is ready, set off your soft walking tour around the bustling streets of Hanoi Old Quater – what makes Hanoi unique in the eyes of tourists. Along your way, you have the chance to have a closer look at traditional houses, temples, and shops lined up along streets. Take a short break for Vietnamese tea while having interesting talks with friendly locals.
After making a circle around the old quarter, make a stop at Ngoc Son temple in Hoan Kiem Lake located in the heart of the city. Freshen up by tasting some fruit mix to understand more about the tasting habit of the Hanoians before ending up your 4-hours walking trip.
Price: From $ 23/person
– Water Puppet Show ticket
– Local foods during the tour
– English/ French speaking guide
– Mineral water (01 bottle/ person)
– Items of a personal nature
– Gratuities for local guide
– Transportation as this is the walking tour. In case you stay far from Hanoi Old Quater, please note carefully with your travel consultant.