7.45 – 8.15 am: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Halong Bay.
12.00 – 12.15 pm: Arrive at Tuan Chau port in Halong city. Get on the boat and start discovering the legendary bay.
Lunch will be served while cruising to the most beautiful areas of the Halong Bay. This is a great chance to enjoy the stunning scenery with amazing rock formations such as fighting cocks, Incense Burner, and many other islets look like Duck, Dog, Thumb.
The boat will pass by Hoa Cuong fishing village and stop at Ba Hang fishing village where you can do kayaking by your own alongside limestone cliffs, through water caves, around the fishing village to discover the daily life of the fishermen living here. Bamboo boats are available for whom cannot do kayaking.
The last destination of the trip is one of the most beautiful caves – Thien Cung Cave or heaven palace cave before cruising back to the harbor.
17.15 pm: Back to Hanoi.
21.00 pm: Transfer to your hotel, finish the wonderful trip.
Price from $ 90 Per person
– Full transfers by A/C tourist car & l bottle water per person/day
– Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district
– Entrance fee
– Set menu seafood lunch
– English speaking guide
– Bamboo boat or Kayaking (optional)
– Travel insurance
– Personal Expenses
– Tips & Gratuities
– Others not mentioned above
– Free of charge for the infant (below 5-years-old), other expense pay by parents
– Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
– Children over 1,2m are charged as adults
– Two adults bring 2 children, the 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
– Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
– In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off) the tour cost will be charged 80% of the normal one.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian,...) should be sent before your departure date.