HOI AN WALKING TOUR & BOAT RIDING (L)
8.30 am: From your hotel in Hoi An Ancient Town: You will start a walking trip with our tour-guide around this attractive port town. Deliberately walking here, you will see the ancient houses built following the Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures along the narrow lanes. The 400-years-old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the local fish market are some indispensable places that you should visit in Hoian. Let’s stop off at a tailor-made shop to get yourself a favorite clothes/suits/dresses done in just a few hours.
After filling up your energy with a lunch and a short rest, we will continue the trip by boat-riding on the river along the town to a nearby ceramics and crafts village. Subsequently, you will be guided back to the town, find a beautiful stopover to enjoy fresh air and contemplate sunset if the weather is fine before the end of the funny tour at around 17.30 pm at your hotel. End of the tour!
Price From $47 /person
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
– Local English speaking guide
– Meals where mentioned (L: lunch)
– Entrance fee
– All international flight and internal flight ticket
– Vietnam visa approval letter
– Vietnam visa stamp fee
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Drinks, other than water on activity days
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
– Travel insurance