Day 1: (Depart on Saturday) Hanoi – Sapa with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L/D)
6.30 – 7.00 am: Pick up from your hotel/accommodation and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30 am: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00 am: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00 pm: Arrive at Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures.
14.30 pm: Car picks you up to the gate of Cat Cat Village which is home of Black H’ mong ethnic people and located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for some photos with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for the car to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00 pm: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner & overnight in the hotel with night activities.
Day 2: Sapa – Bac Ha market – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B/L)
6.15 – 7.00 am: Have breakfast at the hotel. Check out the room and bring all your luggage for Bac Ha Market.
7.00 – 14.00 pm: Take 2.5-hour drive to Bac Ha Townhome of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
Visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People.
Have lunch at a local restaurant.
A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” Village of Flower H’Mong People.
14.00 pm: Take a 1.45-hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in the border gate city. (Do not come back Sapa town).
16.30 pm: Back to Hanoi.
21.15 pm: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
– Modern air - conditioning car
– 2 bottles of water 2 ways/person
– English speaking tour guide
– Meals as 2 lunches, 1 breakfast, 1 dinner with local dishes
– All entrance tickets to indicated sites
– Hotel room in Sapa lodge hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
– Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
– Others not clearly mentioned above
Thing to bring
– Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
– Due to the altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March.
– Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
– You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.