Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Pu Luong (L/D)
8.00 am: Depart from your Hanoi hotel to Mai Chau. Daydream as we drive a safe route with spectacular views around every bend. Upon arrival at Poom Coom village in Mai Chau. We will take a short walk to visit the ethnic Thai people, then lunch will be served at the local home.
13.00 pm take a short ride (15 minutes) to the Sai Village. Where we will start a 2 to 3-hours walk through beautiful hillside villages, magnificent rice paddies, seeing handcrafted bamboo water wheels. The highlight on this walk is experiencing the beauty of Pu Luong Nature Reserve, the everyday life and culture of the white Thai people. Become a part of local life when we are welcomed as honored guests at a traditional Thai home on stilts. Here in Hang village we will have a traditional dinner and stay the night.
Day 2: Full Day Trekking in Pu Luong (B/L/D)
It will be interesting for you to get up and observe, or even take part in their activities in the morning because the daily life here starts early. Take an opportunity to stroll around Hang village before having breakfast served by the local family. Then at 8.00 am start our trek.
Today we will be walking for approximately 5 to 6 hours. The first hiking is hard with some steep climbs and yet more stream crossing, the next is really glorious with beautiful views of the valley, rice terraces, rich rainforest, streams,…
Picnic lunch on the way at Eo Ken village. The setting of the village is perhaps the most beautiful in Vietnam. It is recommended to stroll around the village and join in as villagers go about their daily lives, or relax in one of the three-Eco home-stays superbly set up by FFI (Flora and Fauna International) in conjunction with local villages. Please be soft and nice, nature is just very lovely here. Arrival in Kho Muong village in the afternoon. Here we will spend our second night in a typical Thai eco – stilt house.
Day 3: Hin Village – Ton Village – Hanoi (B/L)
Get up early in the morning and enjoy the fresh atmosphere in the village before going on your trekking to explore the diversity of nature, local culture, minority community at Hin and Ton village to get more experiences and wonderful view with many impressions.
We have lunch at the local food stall before getting on car drive back to Hanoi. Our trip will be finished in Hanoi at around 17.00. Say goodbye to experiences tour guide & safety driver. Hope you enjoy the trip very much with Happy Travel!
Price: Please contact us
– Private door-to-door pick-up & see-off services
– All private transfer and transportation
– Homestay as stated in the program
– Experienced English speaking tour guide
– Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
– All sightseeing tickets
– No extra charge after confirmation
– 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
– International flight in & out Vietnam
– Hotel in Hanoi
– Individual expenses
– Drinks and meals not mentioned in the program
– Tips are welcomed
What to brings:
– Passport, change of clothes, sunglasses & hat, toiletries, sun-block, insect repellent, flashlights, good shoes, personal first aid kit & medicines, small VND notes for buying drinks.
– If you feel the need then sleeping bags, cable lock for your bags is recommended.