7.30 am: A boat will pick you up at Beo Beo Pier (Cat Ba). Pass by Nam Cat island to get on a day cruise. You will have 2 hours cruising through Lan Ha bay, you will pass by many famous islets: Hon Dua (chopstick islet), Hon Con Coc (frog islet) and many more.
9.30 am: You will get on a Halong Cruise to sail through the most famous bay in Vietnam for 2 hours.
10.00 am: Join a cooking demonstration.
11:00 am: The tour guide and cruise chef will give you instructions about how to make a delicious deep fried spring roll before lunch is served.
12.00 pm: Your cruise will disembark at Tuan Chau port, Tuan Chau island.
12.30 pm: Get on the car and drive to Hanoi. The car will stop at Hai Duong for a short break of 20 minutes.
17.00 pm: The car arrives in Hanoi and you will be dropped off at your hotel in Hanoi.
– Boat trip to Lan Ha Bay & Halong Bay
– Cooking demonstration on Halong Cruise
– Lunch on Halong Cruise
– Entrance fee
– English Speaking Tour guide
– Travel insurance
– Visa arrangement
– Tip & personal expenses
– Depart from Cat Ba Island. Finish in Hanoi Center. Meeting point at 7.30 am at Ben Beo
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian,…) should be sent before your departure date.
– Surcharge 5 USD/pax if you travel on Lunar New Year (from 12 Feb 2018-20 Feb 2018)