This 3-days adventure will take you through the karst-studded waters of Lan Ha Bay to the stunning Cat Ba Island. As well as taking in some of the most incredible areas in the north of Vietnam, this action-packed trip is full of unforgettable experiences including cruising on a traditional wooden sailboat, hiking through a beautiful national park, staying with local families, discovering caves system and kayaking. This tour takes you away from the crowded tourist areas so you really enjoy the beauty of this stunning bay.
Day 1: Hanoi - Cat Ba National Park (L/D)
7.30 - 08.00 am: You will be collected from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter to begin the drive to Dinh Vu Harbour. You will then take a 25-minutes ferry to Cat Ba Island where you meet your local guide and have lunch.
In the afternoon, you will trek to Viet Hai Village through Cat Ba National Park enjoying bird watching, and sightseeing in the pristine forest and at Frog Lake. Along the way, you will have the chance to see native cats, squirrels, spotted deer, snakes, thousands of butterflies, and if you’re lucky, a Cat Ba Langur. You will have dinner and stay overnight in a bungalow in Viet Hai Village.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
Breakfast will be served at 07.30 am followed by a walk to the top of Marine Hill which offers panoramic views of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. On returning to Viet Hai Village, you can try a fish massage or take some time to relax before cycling to Viet Hai Harbour. From here you will board the boat to explore the beauty of Lan Ha Bay.
Lunch on board followed by kayaking around Luon Cave, and if it is hot, the boat will take you to some beautiful wild beaches where you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling. You will have dinner and spend the night on the boat.
Day 3: Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba - Hanoi (B/L)
You can enjoy breakfast on board the boat with the sun rising in the background before continuing the cruise around Lan Ha Bay among the myriad of limestone peaks. Today, you will visit a fish and shellfish farm and the colorful floating village of Cai Beo. Lunch will be served on board (or on land if we have to embark new passengers). You will disembark at around 11.30 am. From here you will travel back to Hanoi City.
Price USD: $ 315 per person
– A/C transfer
– Accommodation at homestay/ hotel
– Experienced English speaking guide
– Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
– All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
– No extra charge after confirmation
– 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
– Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
– Travel insurance
– International & domestic flights and taxes
– Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
What to brings:
– Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
– It is essential to bring your passport for this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat, and sun hat...