You can choose to start the tour either in the morning (8.00) or afternoon (13.00). Our English speaking tour guide will take you to Khai Dinh Mausoleum first to help you know why this tomb indicates a mixture of traditional Vietnamese style and modern influence.
Our next stop is the largest and the most luxurious tombs in Vietnam, Tu Duc Mausoleum. Visit around and let the story behind this to come into your mind, you will have an exhaustive look at the royal architecture with the harmony of Fengshui.
The tour continues on the way back to the city center when you visit the conical hat and incense stick village. Just go around, explore anything you feel excited before we end the journey at 12.00 (morning tour) or 17.00 (afternoon tour) at your hotel. End of the tour!
Price from $ 30/person
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
– Local English speaking guide
– Entrance fees
– Boat trip as mentioned
– Lunch at a local restaurant
– International and internal flight ticket
– Vietnam visa
– Other meals than mentioned above
– Other services than mentioned above
– Drinks, other than water on activity days
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip,...)
– Travel insurance