ONE DAY VISIT PARADISE CAVE GROUP TOUR
6.30 am: Our Guide and bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city center and start the tour to Paradise Cave
On the way from Hue to Phong Nha, you will stop at La Vang holy land – a shrine located in Hai Lang district, Quang Tri Province, about 100km from Hue city. It is a complex of the most valuable sculptural works in the history of sculpture in Vietnam, a famous place of pilgrimage.
On the bus, the Guide will introduce you about the DMZ of Quang Tri (the Macnamara line, 17 parallel, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong bridge)
Have Lunch at a restaurant.
We will travel to Paradise Cave – dubbed the “underground palace” – one of the most magnificent and magical wonders of the world. The cave brings a magnificent beauty with the high arches, blocks, stalactites, diverse stalagmites which evoke human imagination.
After visiting Paradise Cave, we get on the bus back to Hue.
19.30 pm: Arrive in Hue. Tour ends
Price: 35 $/pax
– Transfer by A/C modern bus
– Golf car in Paradise cave
– English-speaking tour guide during the trip
– Entrance fees
– Cold tissue, 2 small bottles of water/ person on the bus
– Beverages in meals, breakfast, dinner
– Pick up from your hotel/stay outside the center of Hue
Price For Children
– Kids under 05 years old: free of charge
– Kids from 05 to under 10 years old: pay 75%
– Kids from 10 years old and older: as adults