The cruise ship usually stops at Chan May International Port for 1 day and departs in the afternoon or later. So the need for traveling while waiting is so high. Clients can opt to choose a driver at the port, but you may not feel at ease and the price is not stable, it could be more expensive. To help you have a better and safer trip, we introduce the Hue City Tour to explore Hue in 1 day. You do not have to worry as you will have a good trip with the friendly and knowledgeable guide with a high-quality vehicle, luxury and delicious restaurant.
In the morning
8.00 – 9.00 am: We will pick you up at Chan May port and move to Hue center.
After 1 hour we will arrive at Hue center and start sightseeing:
– Khai Dinh King’s tomb – which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture
– Imperial Citadel – the ancient capital in Viet Nam. The Citadel had been built since 1805 in Nguyen Dynasty – Nguyen Anh emperor. This attraction includes many ramparts, palaces and constructional works of royal such as Thai Hoa Palace, Hung temple, Trieu temple, Duyet Thi Duong royal theater. The Citadel now is still original with nearly 140 small and large constructions.
In the afternoon
Have lunch at a famous garden restaurant. Take a short rest before continuing the trip to visit:
– Thien Mu pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hue. It’s around 3km from Citadel and on the northern bank of the Perfume River. Thien Mu pagoda is surrounded by flowers and ornamental plants. Every late afternoon, we can hear the sound of the bell. It makes space become solemn and quiet.
– Then we will go back to the port. You will arrive at the port an hour and a half before the departure time of the ship.
Tour ends at about 4.00 pm.
In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 20$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
– High-quality vehicle
– Pick up at the entrance outside Chan May Port
– All the Entrance fees
– English speaking guide during the trip
– Beverage in Meal
– Pick up at your Cruise (inside Port)
Price For Children
– Kids under 5 years old: free of charge
– Kids from 5 years old to under 10 years old: pay 75%
– Kids from 10 years old and older as adults