Visit Hoi An – an old extraordinary city
9.00 am: Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang/Hoi An, head out for Hoi An town, stop on the way to visit Marble Mountain (Ngu Hanh Son), discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the Marble Mountain. You also visit the stone sculpturing village.
Arrive in Hoi An old town – an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century, its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site, we start our walking tour to explore the ancient city of Hoi An highlights with Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, Japanese Covered Bridge, and Phung Hung Ancient Trading House. Visit one of the lantern making workshops. Have lunch at the restaurant.
Afternoon, time for walking around for shopping and have your clothes tailored. Or you can opt for other activities below.
– Relaxing on a “Xich Lo” (Rickshaw) ride through the opposite site of Hoi An River bank where you can take a panorama view of Hoi An town. Keep on the “Xich Lo” through the tiny lanes of Hoi An countryside, passing the fields of corn, sweet potatoes, beautiful local fruit-garden,…
– Take a boat trip on Thu Bon river to visit one of the traditional craft villages of Kim Bong wooden carving village, Thanh Ha pottery village, Cam Nam fishing village.
– Xich lo riding tour: $ 6/person
– Boat trip on Thu Bon River: up to the group size
– Not fit your requirements? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Transportation by private a/c vehicle as specified in the itinerary
– English speaking tour guide
– Entrance & sightseeing fees
– Lunch with Vietnamese food basic at the local restaurant
– Mineral water
– Beverage & other meals not specified
– Personal expenses & tips
– Travel insurance