7.30 am: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An and head towards Hoian countryside by bike after a short introduction and biking direction will be given to you. Reaching Hoi An, there will be a local boat is willing to lead you to Kim Bong wood carving village. You will have time to visit the village and join in woodcarving activities with local carpenters’ guidance. Then we will cycle to Duy Nghia sedge mat producing village to visit regional families while having a short rest before crossing through some beautiful Wheatfield and along rivers to visit Duy Hai village – home of fish sauce artisan.
Don’t forget to take a short break for the next experience on the local boat to water coconut and bamboo carving village. It may be called the world of bamboo products, including bamboo furniture, even bamboo bicycles. A memorable lunch will be given to you by the local family before a short rest to prepare for the trip to wonderful green Tra Que organic village across wheat fields and hamlets. There, you will understand more about the herbs and vegetable planting of local people. Savoring a particular herb juice to relax before returning to Hoi An on your bike and end the trip.
End of the tour!
Price from $ 110 /person
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
– Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
– Local English speaking guide
– Meals where mentioned (L: lunch)
– Entrance fees
– All international flight and an internal flight ticket
– Vietnam visa approval letter
– Vietnam visa stamp fee
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Drinks, other than water on activity days
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
– Travel insurance