Ba Na Hills, which stands at the altitude of 1,487m above sea-level, has an average annual temperature that varies between 17 and 20°C (62.6 - 68°F). Each of the four seasons appears within a single day in Ba Na: Spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon and winter at night. One particular characteristic is that the clouds are at the mid-height of the mountain, so the peaks are always clear. Ba Na also possesses very beautiful forests with green pine hills that why it is home to a former French resort built in the early 1920s, which once boasted 200 villas, restaurants, and clubs. Its temperate climate, unspoiled forest, and spectacular views over the East Sea and the Lao mountain range made Ba Na a popular place to retreat for the French and wealthy Vietnamese.
8.30 am: Tour guide & driver will pick you up at the hotel lobby in Da Nang or Hoi An and take to Ba Na Hills about 1 hour & 10 minutes driving. Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, then taking The Climbing Train to visit the top of mountains & further explore Le Jardin D’Amour (consists of 9 gardens), Debay Wine Cellar & Linh Ung Pagoda. Continue the second Cable Car to visit the French Village, enjoy Street Music, watch Art’s statue Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple & Tru Vu Tea Shop. Watch carnival Performance Show, Square Du Dome,… Challenge the most popular adventure ride – Slide of Tube Car (free ride).
Visiting the most amazing bridge in Viet Nam - Golden Bridge:
- Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans
- Largest span: 21.2 m
- Width: 3m
- Height: 1.414 m above the sea level
- Floor: made by Marwan Gaza Wood, 5cm thick Golden Handrail
– Lunch at Restaurant (Buffet lunch)
– Join in Fantasy Park with Walking in Fairy Forest, discovering Dinosaur Park play 5D wild west, enjoy 4D dealt race ride, watch 3D mega 360 degrees, ride on the journey into the underground, enter to Jurassic Park, challenge Freefall Towel, adventure in Horror House over 90 free games.
15.00 pm: Return the Cable Car for leaving Ba Na Hills.
17.00 pm: Return to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An and tour ends.
Price: From $ 125/person
– Private Transfer with Hotel pick up & drop off in Hoi An or Da Nang city
– Professional English Speaking Tour guide
– Cable car Ticket and entrance fee
– Buffet lunch at Ba Na Restaurant
– Bottle of water & tissue
– Personal Expenses