7.00 – 7.30 am: You are welcomed at your hotel and have a transfer to the tour office (70 km from Phong Nha) en route you have the chance to see beautiful jungle passing away, fields and pass through Da Deo Pass. When on transport, you will listen to the safety briefing introduction from our tour guide.
9.00 am: You arrive in the office after 1,5 hours on the car, you will first sign in your Release Form and collect all equipment such as jungle boots, water bottles, lights, helmets, etc. You can leave your extra luggage at our office in the storage room.
9.30 am: The group will start the trip for a drive to the point where you begin at the trailhead around 10.00 am. This trek included a hike through the forest over the hill.
Before reaching the cave, the last kilometer is very rocky with many boulders, it looks like the cave terrain spilled out this landscape upfront. Have a BBQ lunch en route at a stop site.
This afternoon you start to discover the cave at 12.30 pm, this gives you the chance to admire the formations of limestone pools, lush ferns. It is really a unique specimen.
While you explore the cave, you can reach a small skylight in the cave, created from a shaft that spills sunlight from the cave’s entrance. Beyond the skylight will be a ladder leading to the second section of the cave.
And then you will venture through this next section of the cave, known as the high chamber. The cave’s exit is just ahead.
You make your way to return and get a chance to take a swim in the natural jungle pool which you passed on the way in. Here you can have time for a coffee, a quick swim, and shoot some photos before making your return journey.
Return the pickup point and head back to Tan Hoa. When you return the office, you will have a shower before the driver transfers you back your hotel in Phong Nha around 18.00 pm. The tour will end at your hotel at 19.30 pm. Say goodbye and wish you a great adventure time!
Prices starting from USD 99 per person
– Caving & safety gear: caving helmet, caving headlight, gloves
– Basic canvas trekking boots (only if you do not have your own pair) sizes 36 - 46
– Water and picnic lunch
– Professional English-speaking tour guide and guide safety assistant
– Porter to prepare meals and pump water
– Shared dry box for phones and small cameras (limited availability for larger cameras)
– Water filter and purifier (used only by guide and porters)
– Eco-friendly compost toilet using western toilet seat at lunch site
– First Aid Kit and Medical Rescue Equipment (application by guides and porters only)
– Dry box is prepared in case of high water level
– Secure Storage Facility at Our Headquarters to store any luggage you will not be taking on the trek
– Tips & Personal Expenses
– Travel/Health Insurance
– Other services not mentioned in the itinerary