7.00 am to 7.30 am: Travel out hotel in Phong Nha and start your trip to our office. The distance drives 70km and passes through Da Deo Mountain Pass to reach the office. From here, you will leave your luggage in the storage room and listen to the safety briefing. And then, you sign in Release Form before beginning the adventure trek.
And so you will walk across 2km peanut and buffalo fields to reach the Rao Nan River. Yes, you across the river to reach the impressive Hang Chuot (Rat Cave) to explore its impression for 280m.
After that, you climb over the mountain and have more trek through Hung Ton Valley to reach Hung Ton Cave. Here you will discover the wild cave by descending a 15-meter ladder together with a safety rope.
Next, you will have a swimming 50 meter through the cave and following an underground river to reach Mo Valley. By ending this morning time, you have a delicious BBQ Lunch.
After enjoying the wonderful swimming at the waterfall, you will trek over Hung Ton Mountain (1km) and across Hung Ton Valley (500m). Furthermore, you pass through another small hill down to the Rao Nan River (500m).
Next, you finish the day crossing back over peanut and buffalo fields (2.5 km) to return the office, where a cold drink and shower will be awaiting your return.
Finally, you come back to your hotel at 18.30 pm and say goodbye after a wonderful day. Hope to serve on the next tour in another beautiful destination in Vietnam!
– Caving & safety gear: caving helmet, caving headlight, life jacket, gloves
– Professional English-speaking tour guide
– Shared dry box for phones and small cameras (limited availability for larger cameras)
– Water filter and purifier (used only by guide and porters)
– Tips & Personal Expenses
– Travel/Health Insurance
– Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
– Tu Lan Jungle & Cave Experience is considered easy for anyone who is physically fit and participates in regular outdoor activities, and moderate for anyone with a limited outdoor experience. You will trek approximately 9 km via overgrown jungle paths and swim 50 m through a river cave (weather permitting).
– 9 km jungle and mountain trekking, rocky terrain
– Elevation change up to 150 m (between valley and top of the mountain)
– 50 m swimming in the cave
– 1 km caving
– Any member of the guide team reserves the right to turn around any person at any time without compensation or refund as deemed necessary for safety or conservation reasons.
Please also bring with you the following:
– 1 long (easy to dry) pants and 1 long-sleeved shirt to wear during the trek (quick-dry)
– 1 pair of trekking boots/shoes – difficult terrain, good footwear necessary
– 1 change of clothes for after the tour
– 1 pair of calf-length densely woven socks (not ankle socks!)
– Personal items: mosquito repellent, sunglasses, hat, camera