Itinerary Nha Trang Culture Tour Full Day:
First, our car drives to Cau Da for visit to the Vietnam Oceanographic Institute to see the whole collection of sea creatures in Nha Trang Bay.
Located about 5km from Nha Trang City Center, The National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam was one of the first centers for scientific oceanographic research in Viet Nam. Currently storing and preserving specimens of tens of thousands of marine species, it is an interesting place where visitors can gain the exact image of Nha Trang.
After that, you will go to Long Son Pagoda, Stone Church, Chong Promontory Rocks, and the Po Nagar Temples.
The tour ends after the visit to the local Dam Market. Coming alive in the early morning at about 4.00 am each day, Dam Market is an interesting place to wander and explore the daily life of Nha Trang inhabitants. The lively market offers many photography opportunities with various merchandises while visitors can witness its hectic pace and atmosphere buzzed with activities.
Price from $ 60/person
– A/C private transport
– Local English Speaking guide
– Admission fees
– Vietnamese lunch & mineral waters
– Cold towels
– Personal expenses
– Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
– Travel insurance
Cancellation by Customer
– More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates
– From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates
– Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates
– No-Show: 100% of total rates
– Child under 4 years old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
– Child from 4 - 10 years old: 75% charge
– Child from 11 years & above: 100% adult rate