Start at 8.30 am from your hotel to Cau Da Port. Cruise to Mun Island and Tam Island, where you stop for fishing & snorkeling.
In the black-stone caves of Hon Mun, every year flocks of swallow migrate to the area and build their nests. Due to the island's location adjacent to the hot sea-currents from the equator, suitable to the development conditions of corals and various types of tropical sea creatures, the seabed of Hon Mun is home to an abundant and diverse group of marine species, an interesting and useful place for researchers, oceanographers and tourists to observe and explore more of the sea creatures' life.
Hon Tam is well known for the wild tropical forest, long beach, and clear water. Around the rock range, thousands kind of fish and colorful corals make tourists exciting and peaceful. Therefore, Hon Tam Resort is a wonderful spot for recreation and health improvement.
Have seafood lunch at Con se Tre restaurant on Hon Tre Island (Bamboo Island). Enjoy the fish you caught.
Relax and swim.
On the way back to the shore, have a short visit to a fishing village to see the fresh shrimp, zoo groupers, sea crab raised in floating cages. Car and guide transfer you back to your hotel. Tour ends at around 16.00 or 17.00 pm.
Price from US $99 person
– AC Private Transport by car/van
– Local English Speaking guide
– Fishing boat
– Fishing gear
– Snorkeling kit
– Admission fees & mineral waters
– Cold towels
– Personal expenses
– Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
– Travel insurance
Cancellation by Customer
– More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates
– From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates
– Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates
– No-Show: 100% of total rates
– Child under 4 years old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
– Child from 4 - 10 years old: 75% charge
– Child from 11 years & above: 100% adult rates