Itinerary Nha Trang - Phan Rang Full Day
Start from Nha Trang and take the National Highway No.1 to the South to Phan Rang City, a mainland of Cham people culture & civilization over several centuries. Don’t forget to visit Po Nagar Temple in Nha Trang first to understand more about the Cham culture after the tour.
Phan Rang belongs to Ninh Thuan Province. It is located 105 km from Nha Trang on National Highway 1A and 110 km from Da Lat along Highway 27. Thanks to the natural beauty and the developing strategies of the local government, tourism is considered one of the most important industries here. In this attraction, people will admire and enjoy the blue sea, sand dune, explore forests and bathe in the stream, etc.
Stop at Ca Na Beach on the way for lunch, relax or swim for a while before going straight away to the famous Cham Village of Bau Truc. You will enjoy all kinds of the hand-made & well-known porcelain products by Cham People and buy some of them as souvenirs.
On the way back, you will go on visiting Poklong Garai Temple and Porome Temple
Go back to Nha Trang at around 17.00 pm. End of tour.
Price from $ 97/person
– AC Private Transport by car/minivan
– Local English or Vietnamese tour guide
– One Vietnamese Lunch
– All admission fees
– Mineral waters & cold towels
– Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
– Personal expenses
– Trip insurance
Cancellation by Customer
– More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates
– From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates
– Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates
– No-Show: 100% of total rates
– Child under 4 years old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
– Child from 4 - 10 years old: 75% charge
– Child from 11 years & above: 100% adult rate