– Shoot photos at Robin Hill with spectacular views of the city and landscapes
– Table cable car to Tuyen Lam Zen Monastery to get the panorama views of Dalat city
– Get more experience and discover the history and French villas in Dalat city as well as learn more about Bao Dai King - the last King of Vietnam
Our guide and driver welcome you at your hotel in Da Lat city and start the day trip. First, you can enjoy airy space at Robin Hill, and then Da Lat Cable Car Station to get the panorama view of the Da Lat City. Here is the chance for you to enjoy the marvelous sight of the pine-forested valley stretched down to the South.
It is a wonderful chance for shooting wonderful photos. You will take the cable car from up 300 meters high to Tuyen Lam Zen Monastery and have the beautiful view of the flower, vegetable fields dotted in the pine-forested valley below. Tuyen Lam Lake looks like a paradise with the Truc Lam Zen Monastery. It is the biggest Zen University in Viet Nam now. Here is the chance to see the beautiful flower garden, which is built on the top of Phoenix Hill.
Next, you continue to visit Datanla waterfall for getting the fantastic view of the waterfall. Then you travel back Dalat city. Free to have your own lunch
This afternoon you continue to visit Flower Garden to see many different flowers which special of Da Lat city such as roses, impatiens walleriana, chives, azaleas, bird of paradise, hydrangeas, orchids, cactus…. After that, you will visit XQ Embroidery village (XQ Historical Village) where you can see hand made embroidery works. And the last you will visit the Bao Dai King’s Summer Palace to learn more about the relaxing of the last King in Vietnam as well as its unique cultural lifestyle. Tour ends at your hotel.
– Private Car/ Minivan with AC
– English speaking guide
– Entrance fees
– Mineral water/2 bottle/pax/day
– Cable car
– Meals not mentioned
– Personal expenses
– Tips are welcomed for driver and guide