HO CHI MINH RELIGION & CULTURE TOUR (L)
8.00 am: Our tour guide will see you at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and start a religious journey by reaching Thien Hau Temple first. This fascinated place will tell you the stories of the goddess of the sea and traditional customs of Chinese. Then we will come to the Jade Emperor Pagoda – a pearl of Chinese temples in the center of Saigon.
You will be served with lunch at a regional restaurant before paying a visit the Notre Dame Cathedral. You surely will be impressed with the neo-Romanesque architecture, satisfied with peaceful atmosphere as well as avid to explore Central Post Office – a colonial architectural work.
Finally, you will have the chance to visit the Mariamman Hindu Temple of southern India which has remained in the town center. It will immerse your mind in peace before you realize that the day trip end at around 17.00 pm.
Thien Hau Temple
Jade Emperor Pagoda
Notre Dame Cathedral
Mariamman Hindu Temple
Price from $ 58/person
– Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
– Local English speaking guide
– Entrance fees
– International and internal flight ticket
– Vietnam visa
– Other meals than mentioned
– Other services than mentioned
– Drinks, other than water on activity days
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
– Travel insurance