DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK (L/D)
Pick up at your hotel and depart to Cat Tien. Follow the National Highway 20 to a mountainous area full of roadside plantations of rubber and green coffee. A short and smooth 150 km bus drive takes you to an extinct volcanic crater, known as Lava Tubes. Cross the Dong Nai River to Cat Tien National Park and begin your wildlife experience. Go trekking into the forest & Giant Tung Tree, inclusive of picnic lunch and hammock rest. Visit Bear and Wildlife Rescue Center.
In the late afternoon, it’s time for chilling out at Jungle Lodge’s swimming pool and biking around Nam Cat Tien village to explore the local life.
Optional: Night safari trip (can be arranged as the service is available)
DAY 2: CAT TIEN – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L)
Wake up & take an early boat trip down Dong Nai river to enjoy the most beautiful moment of nature in the village and Cat Tien National park surrounding area.
Breakfast is ready for your day.
Visit Dao Tien Endangered Primate Species center where the people here specialize in the rescue, rehabilitation, and release of endangered primates naturally found in the surrounding region, and resident primates have all been victims of the illegal wildlife trade.
Have lunch and trip back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Optional: 1-day extension to visit Bau Sau area (Croc Lake) – extra $ 150 USD/PERSON
Take a 10 km drive and 5 km trek through the jungle to Bau Sau (Crocodile Lake). Check-in. In the late afternoon, visit Bau Sau, take a chance to admire the majestic beauty of ancient cedars, and relish the scenery tops poetic and lyrical blend created by Bau Sau water garden. Have dinner.
Overnight in Bau Sau. (Accommodation is basically the Rangers’ outpost with some basic rooms (shared shower/toilet and without A/c).
DAY 3: TREKKING NAM CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK (B/L)
Breakfast will be served by the rangers in the forest. Check out. Start trekking into the rainforest.
Have lunch. And return to Ho Chi Minh City by bus.
Included: Transfer from Head Quarter to Bau Sau, English speaking trekking guide, accommodation based on double/twin share, meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L =lunch, D = dinner), entrance fee.
Tour Price (USD)
– A/C car/van/minibus pick-up
– Transfer & sightseeing as per program
– English-speaking guide
– Entrance fees
– Leech socks
– Accommodation based on double/twin share
– Meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L =lunch, D = dinner)
– Optional activities, drinks, and meals which are not mentioned in the program
– Travel insurance
– Personal expenses & tips
– Other services not mentioned in the tour price
What to brings: Hat, water, snacks, insect repellent & good walking shoes
– Price in USD per pax
– Tour price request for the group of 2 up (otherwise surcharge from 160usd/pax or kindly inquiry for further information)
– Tour doesn’t depart on Lunar New Year from 14 Feb - 20 Feb 2018)
– Surcharge for high peak: Eva New Year (28 Dec 2018 - 3 Jan 2019), 30 Apr, 1 May, 2 Sep 2018
– Tour itinerary could be changed due to the weather condition or traffic