Day 1: HCMC – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (L)
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and start the trip to My Tho. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang pagoda which sated back to the late 19th century. Then boarding the sampan and cruising around four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking in the village paths to contemplate orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, and Vietnamese folk music performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation. Be rowed in a small sampan through the Thoi Son canal and treat yourself to the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business & bee-keeping farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at the local restaurant. Break time.
The afternoon is time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meeting the local people to experience their daily life in the Mekong Delta. Relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze is for those do not want to join the cycling trip. Proceed to Can Tho. Your leisure. Overnight in Can Tho (centrally located hotel/countryside-homestay)
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – HCMC (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel/homestay in the early morning. Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit Cai Rang floating market which is the liveliest one in the whole of the region. Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory.
Visit Binh Thuy communal house and Munir Ansay Pagoda - a Khmer pagoda, renowned for its unique structure.
Have lunch and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Price from $ 100/person
– Boat trips
– Entrance fees
– Bottled water
– Hotel/homestay accommodation
– Air conditioner tourist bus
– English speaking tour guide
– Meals as indicated in the itinerary
– Travel insurance
– Personal expense
– Vietnamese entry visa
– If your hotel is located on some streets such as Pham Ngu Lao, Đe Tham, Bui Vien: We can offer free pickup at the hotel (we will reconfirm pickup address possibility and time after the booking is made successfully). Other places: come to the meeting point (220 De Tham, District 1) for pickup at 7.30 AM.
– Min = 2 pax/ booking, if you travel alone please contact us
– Dinner is included with homestay option
– Hotel 3*(twin/double share): Hau Giang hotel, Anh Dao Mekong hotel, Saigon Can Tho
– Hotel 2* (twin/double share): Hau Giang 2