Day 1: Explore South Island & Famous Bai Sao Beach (lunch/dinner)
– Check in and settle into your room
– Our guide will pick you up to visit local Sim Winery and sample some local wines
– On our way to visit the Island Pearl Farm and guided introduction tour of the harvesting – procedure pearls and how fine jewelry are made
– After the Coconut Tree prison which is a historic site where POW where kept in the tiger cage
– Next stop to one of the most important sauce ingredient in Vietnamese and Asian Cuisine, the making of Fish Sauce
– Our lunch at a local restaurant and on the famous Bai Sao Beach, white sands, turquoise water, free time to swim, relax and sunbath. (Here we spend 1.5 hours)
– Continue on we will drive along the scenic coastline to visit one of the one of largest Pagoda built above between the sea and mountain, and it is a peaceful surrounding, a place where people come to make worship and seek blessing.
– Continue on to visit Ham Ninh Fishing Village famous for the fresh seafood, shellfish, and shallow water and observe the day of the fishermen.
– Nearby is a hidden trail to Tranh Stream where we can enjoy a walking tour through the waterfall. ( NOTES: Tranh Stream is only available during the month of (May to Oct )
– On our way back we will visit a local family pepper farm, who harvest one of Phu Quoc best pepper and it is known as one of reputedly world finest pepper because of its flavor
– After transfer back to your hotel at 16.00 pm. (Overnight at your Hotel, Duong Dong Town)
– In the evening our guide will pick you up, to experience the nightlife in Duong Dong Town and the night market, enjoy dinner at the local restaurant
Day 2: One day trip to the island for snorkeling - fishing (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– 9.15 am: After we head toward the Southern Tip of the Island, where you be met by our crews and board the boat.
– Our Captain will stop at Hot Spot for 30 minutes for you to enjoy hands-on fishing.
– There will be two snorkeling sites, with each site you will have an hour to enjoy snorkeling.
– Enjoy a delicious Lunch & Fresh Tropical Fruits on Board prepare by our crews
– Afterward, the captain will continue to your second snorkeling site.
– When we finish snorkeling, the captain will cruise slowly back to the harbor, you can enjoy for relaxing time on board.
– Upon arriving harbor you transfer by car. Our final stop Bai Sao Beach, which is well known for its white sands and swim on it turquoise water.
– Transfer and back to your hotel at 16.50 pm. End of Tour (Overnight at your hotel, Duong Dong Town)
Day 3: Breakfast at your Hotel. Pick up and transfer to airport (Breakfast)
– Enjoy your remaining time to relax (or optional tours are available-depend in your time)
– Until time to transfer from hotel to airport.
Price table (USD/Pax)
Not included hotel
The hotel has a private beach
The hotel with a swimming pool
The hotel has a private beach and swimming pool
The city hotel
– Roundtrip transfer pick-up – drop-off at the airport
– Hotel 2 nights (are base on minimum 2 people sharing room)
– For the 3 people sharing a room/pay surcharge / per hotel policy - Single Room: additional single supplements / per hotel policy
– Meals (2 breakfasts at the hotel - 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
– Cost lunch or dinner
– Snorkeling Trip
– Tour Guide
– Snorkeling Mask and Fins and local fishing equipment
– Are thing not mentioned, at the customers own personal expense and 10% VAT government taxes
– The personal expenses, shopping, eating outside the program,...
– The cost of laundry, photograph,...
– The cost of renting hammocks, beach chairs, fresh water shower,... at the service beach.
– Prices do not apply to holidays, to reach the festival
Price Regulations for children:
– Children under 5: free service tickets for a child in your family (eating, sleeping with parents). 2nd child from your family has to buy half the tickets.
– Children aged 5 - 10 years old: 50% have bought tickets services for a child in your family (separate eating, sleeping with parents). 2nd child from your family have to buy 75% of the tickets
– Children 11 years or older to purchase a ticket