– Learn how to fish for squid and enjoy BBQ dinner with your catch of fish/squid
– Discover 2 most beautiful islands: Fingernail Island and Dam Ngang Island
– Take a short land tour exploring the North part of the island
Day 1: Phu Quoc – Night squid fishing (D)
Pickup at the airport upon arrival then transfer to the hotel, check in and free time.
17.00 pm: Pick up at your hotel and transfer to the port. Enjoy the sunset on the beach before starting your squid fishing trip.
Our tour guide and crew staff will show you how to fish for squid. After that, enjoy BBQ dinner with your catch of fish/squid. Squid porridge is a must try when you are on the boat. Back to the main land then transfer back to your hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Phu Quoc Snorkeling and fishing tour (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel.
09.00 am: Tour guide and driver pick up at your hotel and start a day trip to explore Phu Quoc island with a snorkeling and fishing tour.
Upon arrival at the port, welcome on the boat then the captain will take you to a fishing pot for fishing then continue to 2 snorkeling sites. The chance to discover 2 most beautiful islands: Fingernail Island and Dam Ngang Island (optional to replace by May Rut Island subject to weather and operation conditions). Savor a delicious lunch on board between 2 snorkeling sites and enjoy some time for sunbathing before coming back to the port.
Pick up and transfer back to the hotel around 4.00pm. Free time for dinner.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Phu Quoc – Northen land tour – Departure (B, L)
Breakfast at hotel
08.30 am: Pick up for a short land tour exploring the North part of the island. Visit Sim Wine factory (or Fish sauce factory), Pepper farm (or Bee farm), National park, Ganh Dau Cape. Stop at Vung Bau beach for lunch and short rest before transferring to the airport for departure flight. Tour ends.
Price from $ 150/person
– Accommodation (Twin/ double/triple sharing)
– Private transfer by A/C vehicle
– Snorkeling mask and fins
– Fishing equipment
– Meals as indicated (B, L, D)
– English speaking guide
– Private boat trip
– Entrance fees
– Water on car
– Far pick-up/drop-off
– Pick-up/drop-off at boat station
– VAT, insurance, other meals, drinks, tips, and personal expenses
– Peak season/ Holiday surcharge
– The cost of renting hammocks, beach chairs, fresh water shower… at the service beach
Far pick-up/drop-off surcharge applies to hotels located in the following area
– Ong Lang area: 5usd/pax/round trip
– Cua Can/Vung Bau area: 30usd/group of 2/roundtrip, surcharge 5usd from the 3rd passenger
– Dai Beach (Vinpearl area): 40usd/group of 2/roundtrip, surcharge 5usd from the 3rd passenger
Pick-up/drop-off at boat stations surcharge
– Bai Vong Boat station: 5 USD/pax
– Thanh Thoi (Da Chong) Ferry station: 15 USD/pax
Holiday/peak season surcharge
– Peak season
– Holiday + peak days: 2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 25/12, 30/12, 1/1: 10 USD/pax/day
– Lunar New year (4 days: from 29th of last month to 3rd day of the first month): 25 USD/pax/day
– Christmas & New Year: 24/12, 31/12: 35 USD/pax/day
Hotel accommodation on a tour
– Standard: Hung Vuong Resort/ similar
– Deluxe: Lahaina Resort/similar
– Luxury: The Shells Resort/ similar