Day 1: Hanoi – Tuan Chau Marina – Halong Bay – Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River Delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong Bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or in the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to the Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of the island to have the overview of Halong Bay from here.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s an ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 2: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining the Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 am
Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on the kayak or comfortably on the bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you to pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew says farewell.
- Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel at approximately 16:30 pm. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Cycling/walking tour
7:30 – 8:00: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to Mai Chau - an idyllic valley home to many hill tribes including the Dzao, Muong, and Thai.
12: 00: Arrive in Mai Chau around noon and enjoy your lunch.
14:00: Check-in your room (If the room is available, we can offer you early check-in)
15:00: Biking tour with a local guide to explore Mai Chau's beautiful ethnic villages including Na Thia, Chieng Sai, Cha Long, Tong Dau, Van villages. Be welcomed by the friendly local people, talk with them and discover their traditional culture. Total cycling time is around 2 – 2,5 hours on flat village paths.
18:30: Back to Mai Chau Ecolodge for dinner.
20:30: Enjoy a traditional dance show and taste Ruou Can, a local rice wine.
Day 4: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B, L)
06:30 – 07:30: Breakfast
08:00: (Recommend itinerary) Free exploring Mai Chau beautiful ethnic villages including Na Thia, Nhot, Pom Coong, Lac and Chieng Chau villages. Be welcomed by the friendly local people, talk with them and discover their traditional culture. Total walking time is around 2.5 – 3 hours on flat village paths. Take it all in the spectacular scenery of Mai Chau and the relaxed rhythm of local life.
Check out around 12.00 pm.
12:00 – 13:15: Have lunch at the restaurant. Free time to relax.
16:00: Transfer back to Hanoi. The tour ends.
– Accommodation as mention in itinerary
– Aclass stellar cruise
– Transportation Hanoi - Halong - Mai Chau - Hanoi
– Meals as itinerary
– Welcome Drink
– Entrance & Sightseeing Fees
– English-speaking Tour Guide
– Luxury Cabins & Suites with A/C
– Luxury en-suite Bathroom
– All meals onboard
– Sunrise Tai Chi Class
– Insurance on board
– Tips & Others Personal Expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
– Surcharge for Lunar New Year’s Eve