– Joining interesting itinerary Hanoi city - Sapa - Halong Bay
– Admiring the overall pictures of the villages among rice terraces in Sapa
– Exploring Halong Bay with thousands of limestone mountains and colorful caves
Day 1: Hanoi City Tour (L)
Drive pick you up at the hotel and visit Ho Chi Minh complex including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closes on Monday and Friday morning and closes during October) and Museum, Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake - one of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam. Lunch at a local restaurant.
Next, visit Bat Trang pottery village (on Monday, Wednesday and Friday) or Ethnology Museum (on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). Also visit the Literature Temple - Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070.
The last stop is Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple and Hanoi Old Quarter where you’ll have a chance for some shopping and exploration before the tour ends.
Night 1: Night train to Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area (around 20.30 pm) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train (wooden deluxe train with A/C).
Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa (B, L, D)
Pick up at the train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by bus.
Early check-in is possible when you arrive if the room available otherwise we will provide you with a basic hotel room where you can have a shower or relax.
First, the start of 6 km of walking down to the south-east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily lifestyles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes on the way.
The last trek is about 2 km to the bus stop in Ta Van then get back to Sapa by jeep or minivan. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 3: Cat Cat – Sin Chai – Night train back to Hanoi (B, L, D)
A walk down to the South-West of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong.
Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam.
Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain - “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa.
Then take the bus to the training station, having local dinner before boarding the train back to Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Overnight on the cruise (L, D)
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have a delicious lunch at the restaurant.
Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. The evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in a private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Day 5: Halong Bay – Back to Hanoi (B, L, D)
Morning tea and coffee will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for a panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view of the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to harbor.
The tender will take you back to the mainland, bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00 pm. End of tour.
Price from $ 515/person
– Kayaking trip
– Welcome drink
– Insurance on board
– Land transfer with A/C
– Boat trip in Halong Bay
– Entrance fees and visit fees
– English speaking tour guide
– Meals as indicated in the itinerary
– Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
– Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
– Private cabin on the boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
– Accommodation at 3* hotel (2 - 3 persons/room) in Sapa
– Hotel in Hanoi
– Personal expenses
– Tips and gratitude
– Peak season surcharge
– Drinks and other meals
– Halong cruise options: 3* cruises ( V'spirit, Lavender, Majestic, Phoenix or similar); 4* cruises ( Syrena, La Pinta, Paloma, Sealife, Pelican or similar); 5* cruises (Azalea, Alisa, Signature or similar)
– Sapa accommodation: 3* hotel (Viet Flower Hotel, Hmong Sapa Hotel, Sapa View Hotel or similar)
– Transport: New and clean with A/C
– The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
– Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
– Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
– An extra breakfast in the 4th day can be arranged with 10usd/pax at our hotel, then our shuttle bus will pick-up you here
– Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
– Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request