07.45 – 08.30 am: Pick-up at the hotel and start the scenic, 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside and have a short break on the way.
12.45 – 13.00 pm: You arrive at Tuan Chau Habor. Day cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13.00 – 16.45 pm: Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village for kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
After the visiting of Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites.
16.45 pm: Back to Tourist Wharf. Disembark and get on car to Hanoi.
20.30 pm: Arrive in Hanoi. Our tour guide and driver say goodbye to you at your hotel. Halong Bay Day Trip ends.
– Pick up and drop off at your hotel with a modern car/bus with air-conditioner
– 2 bottles of water/trip/person, welcome drink and fresh fruits
– Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide on the whole trip
– Seafood lunch & entrance fees and safe, beautiful V’Spirit Classic Cruise (We focus in making toilets clean, comfortable chair in a restaurant, panorama window for photos, the bench on the sundeck to relax and watch the bay dotted with some green trees, staff in uniform)
– Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing the only service hosted by V’Spirit Classic Cruise. That left you an unforgettable experience and photos.
– Airfares, Private Car Transfers
– Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
– Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when the necessary or bad weather condition
– Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date, etc.
– A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
– What to bring: Swimming suites, sunglasses, insect repellent
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.