Day 01: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Arrival in HOME Finest Teas Lounge, Paradise Comfort Hotel, Tuan Chau Island.
President Cruises’ electric car will be transferring you to the boat, where you will be given a cruise briefing by your personal butler and sipping your welcome drink in the Piano Lounge.
13:00 – 14:15
Savor your buffet lunch while President Cruises makes its way to Halong Bay, passing the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, Thien Cung and Dau Go Cave.
Explore Sung Sot Cave - your first stop of the day. This is the largest and most magnificent cave in the bay where you can see the stalactites in different forms.
16:00 – 17:00
Enjoy a spa treatment* at Kaia Spa or relax in the open-air jacuzzi.
Kayaking in Luon Cave* - your last stop of the day - one of the most beautiful places for kayaking in the bay.
17:00 – 18:30
Indulge in Happy Hour* on the sundeck or live music in the Piano Lounge.
17:30 – 19:00
Be a Vietnamese cook during the cooking demonstration in the sundeck while the boat is anchoring for overnight stay.
Enjoy the only Michelin-starred dinner in the restaurant, crafted by Celebrity, Michelin-starred chef John Burton-Race. You can have your choice of more than 40 dishes of both Eastern and Western cuisine.
After dinner, sipping a drink* or treat yourself a spa treatment* at Kaia Spa.
Day 02: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Start your day with a Tai Chi session in the sundeck.
Enjoy light breakfast with coffee, tea and freshly baked pastries in the restaurant.
Visit Titov Island, your last stop for excursion - for swimming or hiking
to the top of the island.
A full breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant.
Your butler will assist you on bill settlement and check out.
10:30 – 10:45
Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
11:00 – 11:45
Light lunch in the restaurant**
12:00: Return to Hanoi.
– 2 days cruise itinerary and program
– 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
– 1 breakfast / 1 lunch / 1 dinner
– Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard
– Two bottles of water in cabin daily
– Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea, and Tai Chi session
– Live music every day during Happy Hour (except for Monday)
– Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Airfare & airport transfers
– Visa arrangements
– Spa treatment services
– Beverages and tobacco
– Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
* Payable upon bill settlement and cabin checkout
The program can be changed without prior notice
**Applied for passengers using President Limousine only