Day 1: Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina – Halong Bay – Lunch – Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities
07.45 – 08.15 am
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel.
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River Delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3,5 hours.
12 – 12.30 pm
- Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or in the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to the Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of the island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s an ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 2: Tai chi – Breakfast – Maze Cave – Cua Van Floating Village – Lunch Pearl Farm – Dinner – Free time for activities
- For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
- Local breakfast served
- Transfer to smaller boats to exploring Maze Cave, you will have a chance to visit one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay and step up to the top of the mountain to get the amazing view of World Heritage.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Cua Van Floating Village.
- Arrive Cua Van Floating Village: Our guide will brief you information and the highlights of this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on a kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on a bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
12:00: Lunch is served on board
- Cruising to Visit the Peal Farm, you will have a chance to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl from the first step of growing to harvest pearl in Halong Bay
- Return to your cruise, take time to refresh and relax
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, It’s an ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a tasteful cocktail, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, squid fishing….
Day 3: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel
06:30 am: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining the Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 am: Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on a kayak or comfortably on a bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 am: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you to pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 am: You will join our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew says farewell.
- Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel at approximately 16:30 pm.
– Fully equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
– All meals onboard (03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts)
– Complimentary 02 bottles of mineral water inside the cabin
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– Welcome drink
– Tai Chi
– Cookery demonstration
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Local rowing boat or kayaking
– Shuttle bus (round trip)
– Fruits and local wine party
– Internet wifi on the dining room
– Fishing equipment
– English speaking guide
– Onboard insurance and service charges
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other not mentioned above