– Experiencing your trekking time in Cuc Phuong National park
– Explore the nature with Trang An landscape, Mua cave for the panoramic view, Tuyet Tinh Coc – A new check-in area
– Full inclusion meals in the restaurant with local cuisines
– Enjoying boating experience with local rowers for unforgettable photos in Trang An
– Overnight in a bungalow among the village
Day 1: Visit Trang An & Mua Cave – Cooking class, overnight at Bungalow (L/D)
8:00 – 8:30 am: Our guide and car pick you up from the hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way, stop for a short break to stretch your legs. You arrive in Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. Then you have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine in our restaurant.
In the afternoon, we cycle to Mua cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road till approaching Mua cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain, visiting lovely stalactites and stalagmites inside, then take a spectacular view from the top to the valley. You relaxingly cycle back to Trang An through the villages with daily life, then visit Tuyet Tinh Coc (the on top pagoda inside the cave) from there you can see the romantic lake surrounded by Karsts and jungles. You cycle back to the Bungalow check-in then attend our Cooking class of how to make local cakes and swim before the dinner around 19:00 pm, then enjoy the night there with a bar opposite to the Pool.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong National Park – Hanoi (B/L)
6.30 am: Welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and breakfast then bus picks up to visit Cuc Phuong National Park. Firstly, you will visit the langurs and the monkey, gibbons in the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, witnessing them in their natural environment. Here, professional staff protects monkeys and langurs from becoming extinct. The environment is kept as close to their natural habitat as possible.
Afterward, you enjoy a typical lunch at the jungle restaurant, recommended by your guide. Take a trekking trip into the heart of the jungle come the afternoon. You will trek inside the jungle to visit the One-Thousand-Year-Old Tree and then The Pre – Historic man’s cave if we have enough time then get on our car back to Hanoi.
19:00 pm, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, the trip ends.
– Transfer by A/C modern car
– English speaking guide during the trip
– All meals as the itinerary
– 2 bottles of water per person
– All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary
– Beverages travel insurance & tax
– Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
– All not indicated in our itinerary