Trang An, the eco-tourism attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh, with an area of 2000 ha, is divided into 5 function parts: special protection area (Hoa Lu Ancient Capital), the center, caves area, service and travel area, spirit area Bai Dinh Pagoda. It includes 47 historical vestiges with many mysterious things, with limestone mountains, valleys, and underground river systems.
Mua caves (dancing caves) is near Tam Coc (about 3.5km from Tam Coc) about more than 500 steps to climbing up the mountain, Mua caves are one of the most beautiful places to view in Ninh Binh. The traveler can see the city far from the standing in front of, Tam Coc in the back and the limestone mountain along to the South of Vietnam.
8.30 am: We pick you up at your hotel and depart to Ninh Binh province. When arrive, we take a boat trip discovering Trang An grottoes, which have forested limestone mounts contrasting in emerald water, caves, lowland, and rivers. We will visit 7-caves-network with beautiful stalactites of all shapes and colors. After that, you have lunch at a local restaurant and take a rest before visiting Mua Cave.
After lunch, you transfer to visit Mua Caves and learn about its interesting stories told by our guide. From the top of the cave, you can see the majestic landscape of Tam Coc. Continue climb 500 stone steps, you are on the top of the mountain where you can enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and the wonderful Ngo Dong River.
All rates are USD per person
||2 – 3
||4 – 6
||7 – 10
– Private car or van pick-up at your hotel in Hanoi
– English speaking tour guide
– Entrance fees
– Lunch and boat trip
– Personal expenses and Tips
– Free of charge for children under 5 years
– Surcharge 70% rate of adult for children (5-9 years)
– From 10 years is adult’s rate
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian,…) should be sent before your departure date.