– Visiting handicraft villages and learning about Vietnamese pottery
– Exploring the Bat Trang Pottery Village or Dong Ho Village
– Taking a visit to But Thap Pagoda and Dau Pagoda is known as Vietnam’s first Buddhist center
08.00: The Tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel then transfer to the pottery village of Bat Trang, the famous village is situated approx 15 outside of Hanoi, surrounded by fertile farmland. Watch the artisans forming, painting and glazing their products, which are then baked for several days in huge kilns.
Continue with the visit to Dong Ho Village, well-known for its wooden paintings.
12.30: Local lunch at the restaurant.
Then, take a short drive to visit But Thap Pagoda and Dau Pagoda. These two pagodas are among the finest and oldest pagodas in the country’s north and known as Vietnam’s first Buddhist center. After the visit, transfer back to your hotel, drop you off at the hotel.
– Local lunch
– Entrance fees
– Round trip transfer
– English speaking tour guide
– Travel insurance
– Extra food and beverages
– Tips and personal expenses