Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Ban Ho village (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00 am: Pick up from your hotel/accommodation, get on the car and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30 am: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00 am: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00 pm: Arrive at Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
• Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
• Enjoy the lunch with locally delicious Vietnamese dishes
14.15 pm: 45-minutes drive to Su Pan 2 village – home of H’Mong and Dzao Ethnic People; start the long trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream with the spectacular scenery. It is hard to see any tourists there. You approach Ban Ho village in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 6 kms and it lasts for 3 hours.
17.30 pm: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Tay People. You may attend farming or fishing or cooking local dishes with the family, enjoy dinner in peace and overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Short trek Ban Ho – Nam Toong – Thanh Phu – Sapa – Hanoi (B, L)
7.30 am: Watch the sunrise and have breakfast prepared by the family.
8.30 am: Prepare luggage, say goodbye to the host and trek to you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. You trek through Nam Toong village – home of Tay and red Dzao People.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
10.30 am: Trek to Thanh Phu Bridge, the car picks you up to come back to Sapa Town
12.00 – 12.30 pm: Have a shower at the hotel, check-out
12.30 – 13.30 pm: Have lunch
13.30 – 14.45 pm: Relax and leisure on your own.
14.45 – 15.00 pm: Meet all group members at the hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30 pm: Get on the car to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15 pm: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
– Modern air – conditioning car
– 2 bottles of water, tissues/2 ways/person
– English speaking tour guide
– Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
– All entrance tickets to indicated sites
– Single basic bed with a mosquito net at the homestay
– Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
– Others not clearly mentioned above
– Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
– Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour
– Homestay is totally different from the hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
The thing to brings:
– Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
– Due to the altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March.
– Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
– You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.