7.30 am: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, head out for Mai Chau. Scenic photo stops along the way and visit the Muong tribes and then visit Thung Khe Pass for a spectacular view of Mai Chau Valley.
11.00 am: Arrive in Mai Chau, relax and have an authentic lunch with a local family of the White Thai tribe and enjoy some free time to acquaint yourself with the villagers.
Afternoon, ride a bike through narrow village path, see terraced rice paddies and small villages, discovering the natural beauty of the valley and encountering the culture of the ethnic minority Thai people on our visits to the Pom Coong and Na Phon villages.
16.00 pm: Get on the car and back to your hotel. End of the Mai Chau day tour.
Price: $ 55 per person
– A/C transfer
– Experienced English speaking guide
– Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch)
– All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
– No extra charge after confirmation
– 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
– Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
– Travel insurance
– International flight and taxes
– Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
What To Takes:
– Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking (if any).
– It is essential to bring your passport for this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat, and sun hat...