07.00 – 07.45 am: Our tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Mai Chau (140 km) via Hoa Binh city. The road will slowly weave itself through mountains, fertile valleys, and traditional villages. Arrive in Mai Chau valley which is surrounded by spectacular karats rock formations and picturesque rice paddies.
12.00 pm: Enjoy your local style lunch in a Thai traditional stilt house.
13.00 pm: Trekking to visit Lac and Pom Coong villages to explore the daily life of the Thai minority and maintain their ancient traditions and customs.
15.30/16.00 pm: Return to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 19.00 pm.
– Car service
– Local lunch
– Tours and activities as stated above
– English Speaking Guide
– Entrance fees
– Travel insurance
– Personal expenses
– Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
– All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
– Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience
– Take the hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash