08.00 am: Our driver will pick you up at the hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Mai Chau via Hoa Binh city. On the way, you will have a short break for freshening up and taking photos or visit Hoa Binh Hydroelectric factory.
After about 3.5 hours driving, arrive in the picturesque Mai Chau Valley.
Have lunch in a local restaurant or in a local house.
After lunch, transfer to Pu Luong Natural Reserve. Start a 2 to 3-hours walk through beautiful hillside villages, magnificent rice paddies, seeing handcrafted bamboo water wheels. On the way, you have a chance to enjoy the beauty of Pu Luong Nature Reserve, the everyday life and culture of the white Thai people.
Arrive in Hang village - home to the Thai ethnic minority. You will be welcomed into their traditional stilt house and take time to interact with Thai people.
In the late afternoon, our car picks you up and transfer you back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi at about 8.00 pm. The trip ends.
Price from 99 USD/person
– Private round-trip transfer with A/C
– English speaking guide
– Meals as mentioned in the program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner) in the local restaurants or picnics where no suitable restaurant available.
– Entrance fees, sightseeing fee for all visits as mentioned in the program.
– International flight tickets and airport tax
– Drinks, tips, gratuities and personal expenses
– Other things not clearly mentioned above