08.30 am: This trip starts at the Ba Be Tourism Centre. To start the day, you will take a boat ride around Ba Be Lake and along the Nang River until you reach the natural wonder of Puong Cave. The river has slowly eroded the karst, eventually breaking through to the other side and leaving behind an astonishing tunnel full of fascinating rock formations.
After exploring the cave, you will continue to Cam Ha Village where you can observe the peaceful life of the Tay people amongst the green rice fields before back on the boat, on the return journey, you will visit An Ma Temple to the remote area of Widow Island on the Ba Be Lake for further exploration before cruising back to Ba Be Tourism Centre office at about 11.30 am.
Price From $ 95 per person
– Motorboat on Ba Be Lake
– Experienced local English speaking guide.
– Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
– Travel insurance
– Other services not mentioned above
– Children under 4 years old are FOC
– Children from 5 to 11 years old are charged 70%
What to brings:
– Original passport, swimming suits, sunglasses, insect repellent
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
– The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition